With our Acknowledgements Wizard, we’ve made it extremely easy to create, edit and duplicate
Import/Create Letter Templates (including from Word®)
You can create templates in the app or you can import anything you’ve built in Microsoft Word. To import from Word, you must name your template and Create the message ﬁrst. The Import Word option will appear under the Update button.
How to add Merge Tokens
Easily add Merge Tokens! Navigate to Message Content and in the toolbar locate Tokens to view a listing of available tokens to insert into your acknowledgement.
Getting Started: What’s Different?
- The More button now has Commonly used Filters around Transactions so you do not have to set up all of your ﬁlters when you want to do speciﬁc tasks. In this case, Gift Acknowledgement View will show you who needs to still be acknowledged for their Gifts. The ﬁrst thing to do is select Gift Acknowledgment View.
- This dropdown gives you quick control of which types of Acknowledgments you will be working with so you don’t have to manually make these selections.
- This Batch Action button makes it easy to do the desired action in bulk based on your desired tasks. Select Acknowledge if your goal for this task is to Acknowledge gifts.
- Once an
acknowledgementhas been sent, either by Print or Email, you will have a log of exactly what was sent by clicking on that number. The image will include the individual’s data, not just the tokens of the creative. If there aremore than one sent, it will show all of them.
- Now you can Acknowledge an individual transaction directly via the Manage button.
- The Information button shows what can and cannot be done with that particular record
For more information about acknowledgments read the below articles:
Transactions: Sending Individual/Multiple Acknowledgements or Receipts
How to Acknowledge Tributes Manually