CharityEngine’s Mobile Pay is now available in Google Play store, IOS Apple Store, and Windows store!
The easiest way for Nonprofits to securely accept contactless donations, onsite registrations, payments during live/silent auctions or sell merchandise anytime with their tablet or smartphone.
We get it, Nonprofits want to be able to accept donations and payments from supporters and donors during any fundraising event -- quickly, conveniently, and seamless sync all transactions to their fundraising platform. That is why CharityEngine created MobilePay. MobilePay is a secure and convenient way for donors and supporters to accept donations that directly sync to CharityEngine’s fundraising software. Giving Nonprofits a seamless view of all their transactions, including donor’s contact and payment information made through the MobilePay app.
- With MobilePay, CharityEngine users can accept one-time or recurring donations, and Nonprofit supporters can use their mobile device to make secure donations to any Nonprofit organization that uses CharityEngine.
- We give you the power to process your donations simply and securely.
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) certified payment processor for secure and real-time payment authorization
- Accept payments from all major cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
- Automatic matching of donor information to records in CharityEngine to eliminate duplicate data
- For new donors an instant record is created in CharityEngine from mobile Transaction
- Optional Monthly giving available
- Automatic recording of successful payments as transactions in each donor’s record
- Acknowledgements can be sent by email instantly after each payment
- Complete contactless payments with the hand-keyed processing Optional card reader for “swiping” credit cards transaction (swipe reader available soon)
Why Nonprofits should download MobilePay for CharityEngine?
MobilePay gives CharityEngine CRM users a seamless way to accept donations instantly by entering the supporter payment information directly into the phone/tablet, the transaction is instantly processed, receipted, and updated automatically within the CharityEngine CRM and fundraising software for a seamless transaction process from start to finish.
For assistance using the application read this article
For assistance in configuring your iPhone settings read this article
You will need to install the necessary drivers for the credit card swiper to work on Windows devices. To learn more about how to do that, read this article