Ensuring proper configuration is essential to minimize any disruption to your fundraising and communication efforts. CharityEngine offers a few key areas for which you should monitor to ensure no disruption to your activities within CharityEngine.
- If you have any questions on proper settings for configuration issues, please contact our Customer Support for bust guidance and direction.
Instructions - Accessing Configuration Status
Step 1: Access the Configuration App > General > Configuration Status
Step 2: Review the identified configuration issues listed for your account (if applicable)
Accessing Potential Configuration Status Issues
- No Default Payment Gateway:
- Financial transactions will not process accordingly
- Correct by accessing the Configuration App > Account Settings > Transactions > Select Payment Processor > SAVE
- If you do not currently host a payment gateway, please contact Customer Support or your Account Manager for details on how to set up and/or apply for a merchant account
- No Default Billing Gateway:
- Sustainer transaction will not process accordingly
- Correct by accessing the Configuration App > Billing > General > Billing Enabled: Yes > Payment Gateway: <select payment processor> > SAVE
- No Default Sending Email:
- Emails may not be successfully sent from your account
- Correct by contacting Customer Support; Access the Configuration App > Campaigns > Default Settings > General Tab > Default Sender Email